dragged to be dazed.
in the realm of uncertainty
I was waiting for someone.
a better half, a best friend,
a lifetime partner.
I was waiting for my God's greatest gift.
In the shadows, i lost hopes in love.
Always hurting, crying,
And feeling lost.
To the 80 billion people
On earth, i also lost trust.
Dawn is the hardest to face
And dusk is somewhat i wished.
I was ready to move forward
alone in this big world.
not being with someone.
I was prepared to face loneliness
until that one night with one hello.
One word that gave birth
To forever.
a night that changed everything in me.
to date that my eternity begins.
It wasnt overnight that i fell,
For a big space of trust
Is being defied.
Is this true
Or i am just dreaming?
As the curtain uncovers your eyes,
happiness starts to knock.
It felt warm.
Like a hug from a friend,
A light at the end of a tunnel.
there is no ending at the horizon,
God promises new beginnings.
Just like love,
Who finds its way straight back into my heart.
Love,
That took away all doubts.
And as the sun rises,
I start to walk forever
With you.
In our togetherness we share its warm.
I am happy. Indeed, i am.
Forever is what i can promise you.
A love that knows no death.
Trust that never fades.
I will be,
till my last breath
thankful for you.
My wait has ended at the road of uncertainty.
You came into my life
And gave new meaning to love.
You are my forever,
My God’s greatest gift.
I love you. I love you.